The Vivo Firmware Flash File will help you Upgrade, Downgrade, or re-install the Stock Firmware (OS) on your Mobile Device. In addition, the Vivo Flash File (ROM) also enables you to repair the Mobile device if facing any Software Issue, Bootloop Issue, IMEI Issue, or Dead Issue. Thanks visit my blog!
How To Setup And Install QPST Flash Tool:
Step 1: First Download (WinRAR/ 7-Zip) Software And Install On Your Computer.
Step 2: Now Download QPST Flash Tool, Then Right Click And Extract Here Files On Your Computer.
Step 3: Then Open QPST Flash Tool Folder.
Step 4: Now Select (QPST.exe) And Right Click To Select Run As Administrator.
Step 5: Then Click Next Option, And Select (I accept the terms in the license agreement) Option And Click Next.
Step 6: Then Click Next Option, Ans Select (Complete) Ans Click Next.
Step 7: Now Click Install Option And Wait At Least (10 Sec), And Then Click Finish Option.
Step 8: Now Your QPST Flash Tool Install Complete.
How To Flash All Quamcomm Mobile Using QFIL Tool:
Step 1: First download your Mobile Stock Firmware/ Flash File, Then right-click and extract files on your computer.
Step 2: Now download your Mobile USB Driver and install it on your computer, If you already have a USB Driver installed (SKIP) follow this step. (Qualcomm USB Driver)
Step 3: Now download your Mobile flash tool and install it on your computer, Then Open Flash Tool. (Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool)
Step 4: Then click Flat Build and Click Browse… and Select your Mobile Stock Firmware/ Flash File (.mbn) with Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Flash Tool.
Step 5: Then Click Load XML… And Select (rawprogram_unsparse.xml/ patch0.xml) File.
Step 6: Now Power Off your Mobile Mobile Phone And Press * Key and wait at least (10 Sec) and then insert USB Cable.
Step 7: Now Your Mobile Connect flash tool, Then Click Download Option, Now your Jio F250Y Flashing Processing To Start.
Step 8: After download complete on your Computer screen, Then remove your Mobile USB Cable and Battery.
Step 9: Now insert battery and power on your Mobile and press the power button on your phone.
Step 10: Now your Mobile all Software problems Fix.
How to Flash Vivo Firmware (Stock ROM)
- Download and Extract the Vivo firmware package on the computer.
- Once you have extracted the firmware Package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided Qualcomm USB Driver on the computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the USB Driver, Open QPST Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once the QPST Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Vivo Device to the computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade Button in the QPST Flash Tool to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will get a Success Message at the End.
- Disconnect your Vivo device from the computer and Restart it.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data from the device before flashing or writing the Stock Firmware or IMEI because flashing the stock firmware or IMEI may wipe your data from the device.
[*] Credits: The above firmware is officially released by Vivo Communication Technology. We have scanned the firmware using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.