The Vivo Firmware Flash File will help you Upgrade, Downgrade, or re-install the Stock Firmware (OS) on your Mobile Device. In addition, the Vivo Flash File (ROM) also enables you to repair the Mobile device if facing any Software Issue, Bootloop Issue, IMEI Issue, or Dead Issue. Thanks visit my blog!
Download Vivo Flash Tool
Along with flashing Firmware, Custom ROMs, Recovery the Vivo Flash Tool also lets users back up and recover phone data. Also, users can update their phones using the specific Update files. It works for both MediaTek and Qualcomm based phones.
Vivo Flash Tool – How to Use
After downloading the flash tool and installing the flash tool driver, follow the guide to flash files on any Vivo phones.
- Download and Install Vivo USB Drivers on PC.
- Open the AFTool_4.8.0 folder after extracting the downloaded file.
- Run AFTool.exe from the folder. Wait for the pre-execution.
- Download Firmware, Recovery, or any other file that you want to flash.
- Check out which processor is running on your phone (MediaTek or Qualcomm). And switch tab according to it. For Backup & Recovery switch to the last tab.
- Select Country on the top left.
- Load the scatter file from the firmware folder in the case of MediaTek Phone. Or load fastboot flash file in case of Qualcomm device.
- For MediaTek select Operation Mode. And for Qualcomm select a phone model from the list.
- Click on Download.
- Boot your device into Fastboot mode or Download Mode and connect to PC via USB.
- It will start downloading the file on your phone. Just wait for completion and done.
- So this is how you can use this Tool to flash files on Vivo phones.
How to Flash Vivo Firmware (Stock ROM)
- Download and Extract the Vivo firmware package on the computer.
- Once you have extracted the firmware Package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided Qualcomm USB Driver on the computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the USB Driver, Open QPST Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once the QPST Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Vivo Device to the computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade Button in the QPST Flash Tool to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will get a Success Message at the End.
- Disconnect your Vivo device from the computer and Restart it.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data from the device before flashing or writing the Stock Firmware or IMEI because flashing the stock firmware or IMEI may wipe your data from the device.
[*] Credits: The above firmware is officially released by Vivo Communication Technology. We have scanned the firmware using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.