The Vivo Firmware Flash File will help you Upgrade, Downgrade, or re-install the Stock Firmware (OS) on your Mobile Device. In addition, the Vivo Flash File (ROM) also enables you to repair the Mobile device if facing any Software Issue, Bootloop Issue, IMEI Issue, or Dead Issue. Thanks visit my blog!
File Name: Vivo_PD2171_A_22.214.171.124.W10.V000L1_OTA.zip
File Size: 6.25 GB
How to Flash (install): Copy the update.zip file to SD memory and flash it from the recovery menu.
How to Flash Vivo Firmware (Stock ROM)
- Download and Extract the Vivo firmware package on the computer.
- Once you have extracted the firmware Package, you will be able to get the Firmware File, Flash Tool, Driver and How-to Flash Manual.
- Install the provided Qualcomm USB Driver on the computer.
- Once you have successfully installed the USB Driver, Open QPST Flash Tool on the computer.
- Once the QPST Flash Tool is Launched, Connect your Vivo Device to the computer using the USB Cable.
- Click on the Download or Upgrade Button in the QPST Flash Tool to begin the Flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will get a Success Message at the End.
- Disconnect your Vivo device from the computer and Restart it.
[*] Backup: We recommend taking a backup of your data from the device before flashing or writing the Stock Firmware or IMEI because flashing the stock firmware or IMEI may wipe your data from the device.
[*] Credits: The above firmware is officially released by Vivo Communication Technology. We have scanned the firmware using the Malwarebytes Premium before sharing it online.